J Carter Centre for Public Speaking
J Carter Centre was incorporated in November 2006 as a training business providing enrichment and corporate training to schools and organizations. In November 2008, we set up our centre in Novena specializing in Public Speaking for teens and children. In 2009, we adopted the internationally recognized Trinity College London Communication Skills Syllabus. We are also a registered Trinity Examination Centre, which means our students can take their exams at J Carter Centre instead of going off-site. Visit the following site for more information about the Graded examinations.
- J Carter Centre for Public Speaking website
To prepare students for the 21st Century by developing skills in the following areas:
1. Communication and interpersonal skills
2. Problem-solving skills
5. Working under pressure and to deadlines
6. Organisational skills
7. Critical thinking skills
8. Team working
We offer the following courses. Do check with us for frequent updates on new courses. All courses are designed by our Founder, Jackeline Carter.
- Communication Skills – Trinity College London (Initial 1 – Grade 8),
- Art of Speaking (Ages 7-12)
- Public Speaking Works! (Ages 6-18)
- Oral Exam Preparation for P5/P6
- DSA Preparation Course